Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Turkey Avocado Club

She brought me a Turkey Avocado Club from Bagel Rising
It is one hell of a great sandwich with
two pieces of crisp bacon, honey maple turkey, Avocado spread, choice of condiment of which I get a thin layer of jalapeƱo cream cheese , lettuce, tomato, onion, and swiss cheese. I got the plain bagel but any toasted boiled then baked bread with a hole in the middle will do. I scarfed it, with a large black coffee and a side of BBQ chips. oh yeah it was good and only $7 total. For breakfast I usually get the Sunrise Sandwich, it's two eggs scrambled, choice of meat (of which I get sausage in the patty form), a thin layer of jalapeno cream cheese, tomatoes, onions, and pepperjack cheese all melty on your toasted bagel of choice.

Pictured is not the Sunrise Sandwich but this one looks pretty good to me. Eat up suckers.

No comments: