Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Whoopie Pies


Ten days since the last post and in that time I have eaten a ton of shit....
On a recent trip to Costco, yeah be snooty but they have everything and in very large quantities and I like it, I stumbled upon a dozen perfect Whoopie Pies that called out for me to bring them home. With my buddy and co-worker at my side we waited just minutes (after splitting a chicken bake) to dig into these perfect little chocolate cake discs which flanked a heavily yet heavenly lard laden vanilla frosting. Shit it was good, but I do not recommend doing this without milk. In the last couple of days I've ended dinner with one of these heart stopping beauties and I am now down to only two. Tonight I will eat them both and most likely minutes later regret the entire experience.

No comments: